I recently began experimenting with gluten free baking. The brownie is sweet, moist and has a nice consistency. The sprinkles add color and fun to the brownie. My kids and my husband ate these up!
Here is the recipe:
1 cup of unsalted butter
1 cup of sweetened cocoa
1.5 cups of sugar
2 teaspoons of vanilla (gluten free)
1 cup of King Arthur Gluten Free Flour or comparable brand
1/2 teaspoon of xanthan gum
1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Melt butter. Take off heat and add cocoa and then sugar.
2. In a separate bowl whisk flour, salt and xanthum gum. Add this to butter sugar mixture.
3. Temper the eggs by adding some of the batter to eggs. Add remaining eggs.
4. Pour into 8 x 8 greased square pan and sprinkle with sprinkles.
5. Bake at 350 for about 15 minutes until done.