I love peach tea but hate all of the sugar or artificial sweeteners. Here is a simple peach iced tea recipe that is slightly sweet but not overpowering. You can modify it however you want with frozen fruit and adjust the nectar and sugar to your liking. This tea feels like a treat when you are drinking it!
1. 4 tea bags of peach tea (I used Celestrial Seasonings Country Peach Passion)
2. 1 cup of peach nectar
3. 1/2 cup of frozen strawberries or berry mix
4. 1 cup of frozen peaches
5. 1 cinnamon stick
6. 6-7 cups of water separated
1. Bring 2 cups of water, nectar, cinnamon stick and frozen strawberries to a boil.
2. Turn off heat and add tea bags. Steep for 4-6 minutes.
3. Drain and reserve liquid. Put the tea in a pitcher and chill.
4. Add ice, frozen fruit and remaining water.