Do you want to improve your child’s language and learning in 20 minutes? This eBook and paperback is a combination of evidence based tips that any parent can use at home!
Each chapter highlights a different research article with various tips for parents that can used right away. The book also includes a parent glossary and additional information for parents on reading aloud during mealtime.
Improve Your Child’s Language and Learning in 20 minutes includes the following chapters:
1. How to Motivate Your Child to Read
2. When Should You Start Reading to your Child?
3. What are the best books to read to babies and toddlers?
4. Read with Expression
5. How to Help a Child Retell a Story
6. Different Types of Reading Strategies, What is the best?
7. The Importance of Repeated Readings
8. Using Gestures to Build Vocabulary
9. How to Build Vocabulary During Story time
10. Reading to your Older Child
11. Language Learning in the Home